Previous topic - Next topic

Scourge

Quote from: imnofish on April 05, 2013, 06:53:22 PM
Quote from: Scourge on April 05, 2013, 05:24:43 PM
Quote from: Todd on April 02, 2013, 01:22:54 PM
Quote from: grappler200 on April 02, 2013, 08:15:51 AM
Scourge,
Your a moron.

Oh the irony of calling someone a moron and than incorrectly using the form of "Your vs. You're". 

I love how he then went back and edited it!!!!

I guess when he pressed his speed dial and talked to Urban Meyer and Bill Parcells in his imaginary conversation they must not have had much to say.

So, can I get a "do over," too?  Maybe I'll go back and delete my comment.  Then my "mistake" will never have happened, right?   ;D ;D ;D

Nah, totally different context....

imnofish

Quote from: Scourge on April 06, 2013, 06:55:55 PM
Quote from: imnofish on April 05, 2013, 06:53:22 PM
Quote from: Scourge on April 05, 2013, 05:24:43 PM
Quote from: Todd on April 02, 2013, 01:22:54 PM
Quote from: grappler200 on April 02, 2013, 08:15:51 AM
Scourge,
Your a moron.

Oh the irony of calling someone a moron and than incorrectly using the form of "Your vs. You're". 

I love how he then went back and edited it!!!!

I guess when he pressed his speed dial and talked to Urban Meyer and Bill Parcells in his imaginary conversation they must not have had much to say.

So, can I get a "do over," too?  Maybe I'll go back and delete my comment.  Then my "mistake" will never have happened, right?   ;D ;D ;D

Nah, totally different context....

Guess I own it, then.   ;)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

grappler200

You are right Scourge...you are the God of Football.  You are the omnipotent all-knowing.  Bow Down

Scourge

Quote from: grappler200 on April 08, 2013, 09:53:21 AM
You are right Scourge...you are the God of Football.  You are the omnipotent all-knowing.  Bow Down

Man, I hope you're not teaching your kids.

Lets see how this thread went. 

1-You've been consistently arguing that the read option is here to stay.

2-I post the opinion of just one of the MANY great football minds, the 2 time Super Bowl Champ, youngest HC to win a Super Bowl and 3 time Super Bowl coach, and a defensive coach at that who states that he DOESN'T believe that the read option is here to stay.

3-You come back and say, "your a moron."  Which was hilarious by the way. 

4-I come back and say, "you'd actually be calling Mike Tomlin a moron since I was simply the medium and I posted HIS thoughts(you know, as opposed to claiming to have personal relationships with the top NFL and College coaches?).

5-Your response?  YOU are right scourge.....You are the omnipotent all-knowing.

Don't you mean Mike Tomlin is right?

And by the way, I am the "omnipotent-all knowing?"  You do realize.....that's the same thing, right?
Omnipotent MEANS all knowing?  It'd be like me saying you're lying and you're not telling the truth!

Anyway, are we caught up? 

grappler200

1) Where have I ever said the read option is here to stay?  EVER?  I never have.  You can't just make stuff up.

2) Irrelevant because I didn't say anything about the read option being here to stay which makes your original comment on this thread ridiculous.

3) Acknowledged and fixed.  It was a typo...get over yourself.

4) Wasn't calling Tomlin a moron.  Was calling you a moron because you posted an article that had nothing to do with anything I've ever said.  It was completely irrelevant.  Moron.

5) That is how you act on this forum.  Anyone who disagrees with you or may have access to information you are not privy to is somehow wrong because it doesn't come from you. 

Sorry you have such an inferiority complex.