Regarding NCAA pictures by Pam Ruschell

Started by TomM, March 28, 2013, 08:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

Hi folks... thought I'd drop you a quick note and let you know that I've posted all the NCAA photos and a direct link to the main folder is below.  You will find folders for each session, photos of Tyler during the parade of AA and on the medal stand, and some photos from the party.   I also have some shots of Billy Baldwin chatting with Take Down Radio and Tom Brands/Tom Ryan sitting next to each other during the 133 pound final match in the "Other Stuff" folder.  That was interesting! 

In addition, as a reminder, throughout the season I took pictures at some of the duals and tournaments that I could attend, as well as the Big Tens.   All the photos from those events (and several of the Open Tournaments as well) are posted on my web site.   I welcome your visit to the site and you can either download photos or order prints of your favorite wrestlers or coaches.  If you have a photo that you like but would like me to "pretty it up" or edit it in any way, please don't hesitate to let me know.   At times I don't have a lot of time to clean them up and they may need a bit of editing, so just let me know and I'm happy to work on them to make them better.

On another note... the website has changed a bit... if you typically download photos, you still can, but you can not use the  right click/copy/save  to download them.   You now have to use the "Buy" drop down menu, then select "Change Product" and then the "Downloads" tab.  From there you can order downloads of the picture or pictures you want.   There is a small cost to download... it's $0.10 per photo and, as usual, you can order prints at a reasonable cost directly from the website.   If you have any problem with either downloading or ordering prints, please contact me and I can help you out or take care of it for you.   Enjoy!

Lastly, if you have any suggestions, comments, or can't find what you're looking for, let me know that too.   You can either send me a note or make comments on the "Guest Book" on the "BluegrassWrestling.com" website!   Thanks so much and hope you enjoy!
Pam Ruschell

http://bluegrasswrestling.smugmug.com/Badger-Wrestling/2013-NCAA
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Recon

Great job with all the photos this season!