Final placings at state

Started by KWA2012, March 25, 2013, 01:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KWA2012

Just trying to find out how kids did at the state tournament compared to how you thought they would do. I had 9 place from my club, more than I could have imagined.

duerkop5

Eau Claire sent 5.  That was the lowest we have sent in years.  However we placed 4 out of the 5.  That is the most we have ever placed that I can remember.

ICEMAN

LAW took 21 kids and had 14 place. We had 5 in the Finals with all 5 accomplishing their goal. Great Weekend!
Win or Lose like a Champion

foose4

Stratford took 23 to State this year.

Placing 14

6 1st (Connor Weigel, Easton Kilty, Dilan Dehlinger, Brittany Bredemann, Mason Kauffman, Kamren Bornbach)
2 2nd (Manny Drexler, Mavrick Licciardi)
2 3rd (Trevor Dennee, Jeremy Schoenherr)
2 4th (Mark Handrick, AJ Schoenfuss)
1 5th (Gavin Drexler)
1 6th (Devyn Dahlke)

Congrats to the other 9 qualifiers (Dylan Gaulke, Hunter Ford, Max Schwabe, Derek Kraus, Devin Dennee, Kade Ehrike, Jordan Becker, Ethan Fabry, Tyson Kauffman)

Very proud of all the wrestlers in Stratford again this year, from Varsity to PK, all worked hard and wrestled well.  Keep up the good work and the results will keep coming!!
"Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is."
Zig Ziglar

boowrestle

you can run but you cannot hide.

cooch

When are they going to start crowing a team state champ for youth?  Track can take the top ten scorers, thats your team.  How else are we going to find out what town to move to in the next five years? ;)
Be Unbeatable. Someone may score more points than you, but hold your head high, know you gave your all and go back to work.  That is being unbeatable.

Rook2105

Higher level had 5 champs and 21 placers. Good job guys and girls

wrestlinglife1

Fox Valley Elite had 17 youth in the finals with 10 State Champs. Congrats to all!

fryguy518

Reedsburg sent 15.
3-1sts
1-2nd
5-3rds
3-5ths

Dog Dad

Next Level sent 10, 7 of which placed 4th or better.  Great wrestling by all the young men!