Kyle Dake's Tweet

Started by 1Iota, March 24, 2013, 07:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Iota

Here is Kyle Dake's Tweet for Coaches, Parents, & kids.

https://twitter.com/kyledake444/status/315908116594192384

Couldn't agree more

cooch

Yup.  Seen it work first hand.  A happy wrestler is a good wrestler.
Be Unbeatable. Someone may score more points than you, but hold your head high, know you gave your all and go back to work.  That is being unbeatable.

Todd

I don't know if McDonough is sick but if not maybe his weight issues caught up with him this year.  I know that I'll be using Dake's example as motivation for youth I work with and my son if he decides to wrestle.
"This page intentionally left blank".

Scourge

Quote from: futurerichguy on March 25, 2013, 10:46:24 AM
Totally agree with Dake on this one.  Also pretty cool that Mike Golic posted on Kyle Dake's page congratulating him.

Yeah, so do I(generally, Dake was still cutting 10-15 pounds according to Cornell people).  But where was his advice when Dake was cutting like a madman as a Freshmen at 41 or even at 49?

All Dake really did was show everyone he could cut like a freak and win it as a True freshmen, and then bump up and beat the guy many thought was the next Cael Sanderson 25 pounds heavier.  Dake was a beast. 

He certainly looked like a legit 65 pounder.  Too bad Howe wasn't healthy this year.  THAT would have been fun to watch(my money goes to Howe easily).