this weekend

Started by dad 2 5, January 07, 2011, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dad 2 5

Quote from: woody53 on June 12, 2016, 01:25:47 PM
It was a great Weekend for racing. Won my First Endurance race running a Spec Racer Ford, with Co-Driver Scott Barr, at The Milwaukee Mile.

Great job!

dad 2 5

Huge weekend at Madison International Speedway
Friday - Sportsmen; super trucks; late models; super lates
Saturday - ARCA (National group), practice and qualifying
Sunday - Menards 200 for ARCA

dad 2 5

National Short Track Championships at Historical Rockford Speedway. Looks like excellent weather for the 51st annual event

dad 2 5

Biggest local racing show is the Midwest starts Wednesday and goes through Sunday at LaCrosse Fairgrounds Speedway in West Salem. It is Oktoberfest! Great talent from across the country will be run in highly competitive fields. Last year for Friday night Trickle 99 had over 60 cars trying to make the field.

dad 2 5

The 40th annual Spring Classic at Rockford Speedway is this Sunday.
Late models; Mid Am; Legends

bigG

Quote from: woody53 on June 12, 2016, 01:25:47 PM
It was a great Weekend for racing. Won my First Endurance race running a Spec Racer Ford, with Co-Driver Scott Barr, at The Milwaukee Mile.

Good job. Congrats, Woody.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

dad 2 5

Big opening weekend at Madison International Speedway this weekend - ARCA Midwest Tour; Super Trucks; Mid Am. Practice on Saturday; Racing on Sunday with the Joe Shear Classic

dad 2 5

Local racing in full swing this weekend!
Tons of great short track racing this weekend.
Maybe the two biggest events - ARCA Midwest Tour at Jefferson Speedway on Saturday and the Dick Trickle Memorial at Golden Sands on MOnday

dad 2 5

WOW! That was an awful looking wreck. Praying Dixon and Howard are ok. Glad to see them up and moving and speaking

dad 2 5

Huge event at Jefferson Speedway this weekend. Last night they qualified and ran some race to begin to set the field. There were over 150 cars and legends join in the fun today. Racing at 6:00 tonight. Support your local track.