this weekend

Started by dad 2 5, January 07, 2011, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woody53

Monday I get back in the seat as I will be running in a 3 hour Endurance Race, at Blackhawk Farms Raceway, in a Improved Touring Car. Co-driving with Nic Temple.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

dad 2 5

hope it goes well and safe for you today Rich. Headed out to Col. 151 with Big 8 in a few minutes.

woody53

It went great. My whole session in the car was in the rain. When Nic got in the car the rain stopped and the track dried out by the end. First in class, Improved Touring D. Win number 46 in my racing career.

dad 2 5

dad 2 5

Super lates at MIS Friday for 100 laps plus sportsmen and bandits.

One week until The Milwaukee Mile weekend!!!

woody53

MILWAUKEE !
And we are there two weeks later on the Infield Road Course.

dad 2 5

Tuesday night at MIS

some guy name Matt is driving a #8 car ;D

dad 2 5

Big 8 Series and in your face fireworks at MIS Friday night.

dad 2 5

Lots of local racing this weekend but two big shows will be at Slinger.

Sunday - King of the High Banks with Mid Am (about 30 pre-enter) and Big 8 (usually 30-40)
Should be a great show!

Tuesday - Slinger Nationals. Not sure what the car count will be like but some guy names Matt in an #8 car :D

dad 2 5

Quote from: dad 2 5 on July 11, 2014, 12:59:57 PM
Lots of local racing this weekend but two big shows will be at Slinger.

Sunday - King of the High Banks with Mid Am (about 30 pre-enter) and Big 8 (usually 30-40)
Should be a great show!

Tuesday - Slinger Nationals. Not sure what the car count will be like but some guy names Matt in an #8 car :D

Great message in church this morning and now off to Slinger for what should be an exciting race day!

dad 2 5

Great weekend of racing at Jefferson Speedway as the Big 8 Series is in town. Qualifying and racing Friday. Twin Features on Saturday. COme out and see some great short track racing before the season closes.

dad 2 5

Jefferson and Big 8 Series - Wisconsin State Championships

Y'day program was postponed and moved to today. Today show is moved to Sunday 2:00 PM racing

dad 2 5

If you are up by Elko, MN this weekend there is a huge event - Thunderstruck.
Includes Mid AM; Big 8; ARCA Midwest Tour!
One day show - Saturday. (assuming it does rain) Rain date Sunday.
Only a few miles from Apple Valley  ;) 

dad 2 5

Rockford National Short Track Championships!
Friday - Sunday
Local show tonight
Mid AM and Big 8 tomorrow evening
Sunday - Super Lates and Asphalt Sprints!!!!

One of the best weekends of racing in the midwest year in and year out. I think it is year 49.

dad 2 5

Biggest event of the year in Wisconsin and the Midwest has started in West Salem.
Oktoberfest feature 17 features, 1000's of laps, huge camping, bands on Friday and Saturday.
If you have never been there you really should stop out on day, night.
Friday Dick Trickle 99 plus Midwest Super Trucks among others
Saturday includes Mid Am and Big 8 Features and champions crowned for the 2014 season.
Sunday 200 lap ARCA Midwest Tour where 9 points separate rookie Ty M and veteran Nate H.