this weekend

Started by dad 2 5, January 07, 2011, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dad 2 5

3/8 mile high bank in Elko, MN. The Ryan's own it now and have made great improvements. It is one if not the best grandstands of any local track I have been to. Two solid grooves and a third if you would dare to go way high in one and two. Huge field of cars. I think it was over 30 legends, over 20 bombers, 30 late models, 26 or 28 supers and a bunch of the 4 cyl.

dad 2 5

This weekend is the Mid Am Banquet we have asked Mitch Hull to come speak. He accepted and will speak at the banquet and also in the afternoon at 4:00 pm. It is open to everyone that would like to hear Mitch. He will be speaking at the Wintergreen hotel in WI Dells. Hope you can join us!

bigoil

Is he a driver? Or is that Mitch Hull?

dad 2 5

thanks Howavi, it is Mitch Hull.

dad 2 5

Hope to see some of you at the Wintergreen to hear Mitch speak. There will also we a Q&A time where we can ask about the state of Wisconsin and Olympic wrestling.

woody53

Thanks Todd for posting. Truly wish I could be there to speak with Mitch, again about our sport. Weather will not let me have a break.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

Todd

Quote from: woody53 on January 17, 2014, 07:09:39 PM
Thanks Todd for posting. Truly wish I could be there to speak with Mitch, again about our sport. Weather will not let me have a break.

You're giving me far too much credit for dad's post.   ;D
"This page intentionally left blank".

woody53

You both have the same first names.

Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

Todd

"This page intentionally left blank".

dad 2 5

Opening weekend both Big 8 and Mid AM at Rockford Sunday. Need a break in the rain to get them in but knowing Rockford, it will happen. Hope to see a big crowd.

dad 2 5

MIS opens its season tomorrow with the ARCA Midwest Tour and Trucks. Qualifying at 1:15 and racing at 2:30

dad 2 5

The racing at MIS was super this weekend! The truck race came down to a photo finish and the ARCA Midwest Tour race was a good on too.

dad 2 5

Saturday afternoon - Wisconsin International Raceway
Mid AM
Tundra Super Late Series

Should be a great show!

dad 2 5

Mid Am at Cedar Rapids tonight
ARCA Midwest Tour at Wausau tomorrow night

plus several local tracks that are into there season Friday, Saturday and Sunday

dad 2 5

lots of local racing this weekend including super lates at MIS on Friday. Monday Tundra at Golden sands; Midwest Tour at Illiana and Big 8 at Columbus 151