Curds

Started by Street Glide, June 29, 2013, 03:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Street Glide

Is it true, little guy is in a cheese curd eating contest?  If so my money is on him.  Fester I'm sure will set him up on a rigorous training program.  Good luck with festers program and the contest.

littleguy301

I did enter and I placed second out of 16 entries. I stood up just before the winner and claimed I won but in my haste I still had curds on my tongue so he won.

The record as I was told was 1 minute and 32 seconds and the person that beat me was clocked at 1 minute and 5 seconds. I washed my mouth and finished right behind him.

So I can say I broke the record but still finished second.

I will be training for next year because with out a doubt, I will be under the 1 minute mark!!!!!!! ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

uncle Fester

after a late training session with little guy sat night had to fly out of town..its plain to see he needs someone in his corner during competition..the forum nation is at a loss for words with a sour taste of second place..to make matters worse the winner was an escapee from a eating disorder clinic..
we didnt come here for a picnic

Street Glide

I can understand the disappointment fester.  All that training and hard work to be taken down by over zealous.  I sure wouldn't look forward to the return of festers training camp.  I will say a prayer for you little guy.

bigoil

Was there an early celebration dance that caused you not to down the curds on your tongue?

littleguy301

My wife warned me that I better make sure I washed down the curds with some water before I stood up. She knew that I wouldnt notice those last morsels on my tongue and she was right.

The curds were free so I am a winner no matter what ;D

Ghetto

LG pulled a Usain Bolt?  ;D
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

littleguy301

Quote from: Ghetto on July 04, 2013, 01:08:28 PM
LG pulled a Usain Bolt?  ;D

No, I was second but with a little more training at the FESTER school of training I will be better next year!