Gross taking over RTC as the “coach”

Started by No One Cares, May 14, 2024, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MNbadger

I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

dad 2 5

I get what some of you would like to see happen and I would too but I have zero hope that any of those guys would come to the W and the only way I see Bono leaving is if someone would chase after him and I don't see that happening as this has been a disaster.

littleguy301

Quote from: sidmyster on May 17, 2024, 11:20:56 AMYou guys still say you want Ben.  What did Ben do when he finished high school?  Did he stay in Wisconsin or leave?  He doesn't have any loyality for the Badgers. Only thinks what's best for him.  He have his chance, but quit.

I cannt fault an athlete for picking the college that is the right fit for them even if that includes leaving the state.

What is concerning is for the past 8 to 10 years Askren has had a problem with both head coaches. The current and former coach coach are completely different people the the same common theme is Askren didn't support either. Sure some can say that Askren is challenging the coaches and keeping every thing honest. It is just getting really old that everything in the state of Wisconsin wrestling has to revolve around what askren does or says. I love hearing about AWA kids doing well but all the other stuff is getting to out weigh the really good stuff! Just my 2 cents.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet