CONGRATULATIONS TO JIMMY KELLER ON 43 of service as a Wrestling Official

Started by maggie, January 24, 2019, 06:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

Congrats My Friend, Thanks for you Time and effort and I know there was a lot!    :) Wis High School Wrestling is in better shape than when ya started, That's for sure!   ;)   come state time, you will know where to find me, and I'm Buying! all the Pop you can drink!    :D   Thanks Again for you Service as Tonight in Evensville will be Your last Dance....leave them shoes on the mat brother, your service is now over ! well done    ;)     
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

OneEyedFatMan

If Keller leaves his shoes on the mat....it'll need re-covery time!

Joking....love that guy!

Thanks for all your help and camaraderie over the years, Jim!

Enz
"Dying ain't much of a livin', boy"

imnofish

I don't know Jimmy, but congrats to him on 43 years of officiating!  An impressive record of service and much appreciated!   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

FortWrestling

Congratulations Jim!  Very few ways to contribute as much to the sport of wrestling than officiating, especially now when we need more officials.  Jim has always been a great supporter of wrestling and I know always will be.  He has always done his job well, kept our kids safe, and has always been accountable.  I've always enjoyed having Jim officiate our matches and I'm sad to see him go.  He's a Hall of Famer in my book!  I look forward to seeing him officiate this weekend at Hustisford!

Steve_L

Great to see Jim today officiate his last High School tournament.  Nice tribute done by Dan Simon and the Hustisford Staff.  Very nice that some of his family members were there to "see him off".  Thank you Jim for all your service!  You will be missed. 

Lunatic Fringe

Quote from: Steve_L on January 26, 2019, 09:55:03 PM
Great to see Jim today officiate his last High School tournament.  Nice tribute done by Dan Simon and the Hustisford Staff.  Very nice that some of his family members were there to "see him off".  Thank you Jim for all your service!  You will be missed. 

+1000

firemanscarry

I don't know the man myself, but as a fan of the sport, I tip my hat to anyone who has put in that much work to build wrestling in Wisconsin. Thank you, sir!
"If ya wanna be the man, ya gotta beat the man!"