Next years lineup?

Started by leg turk, March 07, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

Quote from: mkm13 on March 22, 2018, 07:16:43 PM
Hope Zander can make a full recovery soon so he is 100% next year.  Crazy Evan didn't cut this year that is impressive.

That leaves Martin and Bahr to battle it out for 149.  I think Martin can be pretty good at 149 with an off-season to get bigger.

Ya, and some feel that Bahr will never see 149 again, so maybe thats Martins spot.

Harris

Quote from: leg turk on March 22, 2018, 07:08:04 PM
Mrs Wick straightening things out on twitter..
**Just to clarity, so i don't have to read it for the next year. Zander wick will NOT be a 149lbr next year.  That is way too big of a cut.
Evan will need a major growth spurt to make 186, he didn't even cut weight this season. Eats 3 sushi rolls the night before weigh ins. Lol

I love her tweets.  Seems like a great mom who raised some great young men.  Are there any more Wicks in high school or middle school that wrestle?

I can't wait to see Zander back at it next year.  He was having a great start to the season before the injury.

dad 2 5

Quote from: Harris on March 22, 2018, 08:15:37 PM
**Just to clarity, so i don't have to read it for the next year. Zander wick will NOT be a 149lbr next year.  That is way too big of a cut.
Evan will need a major growth spurt to make 186, he didn't even cut weight this season. Eats 3 sushi rolls the night before weigh ins. Lol

I love her tweets.  Seems like a great mom who raised some great young men.  Are there any more Wicks in high school or middle school that wrestle?

I can't wait to see Zander back at it next year.  He was having a great start to the season before the injury.

Is there a Micah Wick still coming up?

dad 2 5

Quote from: The Legend on March 20, 2018, 11:03:24 PM
For the sake of time just the top two at each weight.

125 Rotondo- Dentino
133 Konrath-Lantz
141 Stickley-Schoenher
149 Martin-Spray
157 Wick-Sharenbrock
165 Wick-Q
174 Christenson-Covaciu
184 Reinhardt-Wetter
197 Ritter
285 Hilger-Stone

Facts!

Some of you need to move on from some of your favorite in state guys already.  Keep putting same guys name out there like they are more than 3rd or 4th guy on the depth chart.

Bahr isn't going down to 149 and to  think he can just drop the weight and beat the guys there means you don't have a clue what happens in the room and Schoenher isn't coming in and beating anyone ahead of him let it go.  Lantz would tech J.S No later than 2nd period.  Just stop with the stupid.

What about Model?
I think it would be tough for Ritter or Reinhadt to make 84. It would be great if there was a spot for Mason. Great young man.

Harris

Quote from: dad 2 5 on March 22, 2018, 08:22:30 PM
Quote from: Harris on March 22, 2018, 08:15:37 PM

Is there a Micah Wick still coming up?

Found this on the internet. 

Meanwhile, at the Battle of the Belt Tournament, several area wrestlers turned in solid performances. San Marino freshman Luka Wick, considered one of the top freshman in the United States, defeated St. John Bosco's Sonny Santiago 6-1 to finish third at 138 pounds.

Houndhead

Barou

Quote from: Harris on March 22, 2018, 08:42:11 PM
Here's a cool article about Luka and his brothers.

https://www.sgvtribune.com/2018/01/23/wrestling-notebook-san-marinos-luka-wick-is-no-ordinary-freshman/

Great article.  Someone mentioned there are 4 Wick boys.  So we have the two Badger Wicks and this article talks about Freshman in HS Luka Wick.  Does the 4th Wick boy wrestle?  Please tell me his name is John!
JHI Mafia

Ino

Quote from: Luke Louison on March 23, 2018, 08:45:23 AM
Quote from: Barou on March 23, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

Great article.  Someone mentioned there are 4 Wick boys.  So we have the two Badger Wicks and this article talks about Freshman in HS Luka Wick.  Does the 4th Wick boy wrestle?  Please tell me his name is John!

With no inside information here, I feel comfortable telling you there's really no way it could be anything but John!

It's actually Martin and he is older, I don't think he wrestled.

Luka just took 5th at the California state tournament where they only have one division.