this week in the MBC

Started by littleguy301, December 06, 2015, 09:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Well lets hear the duals for your respective schools.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Low Single

60% of the time, it works every time!

littleguy301

yes low single. Looking forward to that one.

I just want to hear the rest so I can make a LG opinion picks which usually dont turn out right, hence LG opinions ;D

Low Single

Amery vs. Osceola

Prescott @ New Richmond

Ellsworth vs. Somerset

Hungry badger

I know Baldwin and scc will be a great match to watch. Baldwin just looks like they are getting there stuff together. But scc looked good against NR, be interesting to see how this year turns out with teams!  Taking Baldwin,NR,Ells,Amery

littleguy301

Well it is early but I am feeling it so here it goes

Amery over Osceola pretty big. Osceola is still getting there legs under them and Amery has theirs.
New Richmond over Prescott pretty big also. NR is still peeved about last week and looks to take it out now!
Ellsworth over Somerset big. Not that Somerset is bad but still early and Ellsworth is looking huge right now.

match of the week
SCC over BW should be the closest dual of the week. BW is wrestling tough but SCC has some studs in there line up that are really good and has to much for the mighty Hawks to over come. Though it should be a fun dual and the gym should have some fans in it being only 3 miles apart.

Hungry Badger, I thought I was the only BW homer on the board but I guess I got trumped ;D

Hungry badger

I'm excited to watch that dual against B-W and scc since the schools are so close!

Little guy, glad I'm not the only one  ;D

Low Single

Should be an exciting dual in hopefully a packed gym.  Can't wait to see how it turns out tomorrow night!

NWIS

Where did Osc. Score their points vs Am?