Coach Billy

Started by lizard king, April 30, 2015, 01:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lizard king

Luther wrestling has had a couple of pretty good years and the head coach is a great guy and good coach.  I think however, coach Billy needs to get some recognition.  Many people around the nation know him because he is everywhere.  He went to Luther from LaCrosse 5 or 6 years ago and Luther was kind of down at that time.  Since then they have many kids wrestling and have now placed the last couple of years nationally with a good group coming back.  When he was at LaCrosse they were very good.  Many people gave Coach Billy very little or no credit.  I thought he did a really lot for the program and now that program has dropped more than a bit.

I am not trying to cut on anyone or any program, I am just trying to say that coach Billy is one of those guys that will never be recognized for the things he has done for wrestling.  Thank you Coach.

Tonto

I Agree very much, great coach, great guy.  He loves the sport and enjoys working with kids of all ages.  I was always enjoyed the camps he would put on.  He was in it for the sport and not looking for the big money.

Handles II

Bill Huebner is his name. Great energy and kids remember him for it.

bigG

He's a little nuts, loves innovation and is just cool with kids. He did some clinics for us when he was at UW-L and the kids loved the whole thing.

Billy da bomb!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.