Wisconsin State Patrol Trooper Trevor Casper

Started by ICEMAN112, March 25, 2015, 11:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ICEMAN112

Trooper Trevor Casper was a 2011 Graduate of Kiel HS and a Varsity Wrestler.

Trooper killed in shootout was Kiel native, former wrestler
http://m.jsonline.com/news/crime/trooper-killed-in-shootout-was-kiel-native-former-wrestler-b99468976z1-297524181.html

1Iota

ramjet

our heart and prayers go out to him, his family and the family of other victim in Marinette County. This is very sad.

184parents

I had the privilege of not only coaching Trevor his freshman year, but I've known him for most of his life.  Trevor was one of the nicest young men you'll ever meet -- always very polite with a positive attitude. He may not have been an elite wrestler, but he was an elite person. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family -- he will be greatly missed.

Charlie Lulloff

ramjet

I know this does not soften the blow but his action undoubtably saved many lives so that makes him an Elite Hero.....

jets152

Heartbreaking story. Thoughts and prayers for the Casper family, as well as for his fellow troopers.
I would've had a chance in WISAA.

Brett Favre - R.I.P.

Exwrestlercoach1

I wanted to make sure that everyone in our Wrestling Community is aware that we have lost one of our own. 

On 03/24/2015, Wisconsin State Patrol Trooper Trevor Casper lost his life. Trevor was a wrestler from Kiel, WI.

On 03/24/2015, Trooper Trevor Casper encountered a bank robber who had murdered someone a few hours earlier.  This subject ambushed Trooper Casper, and after being mortally wounded was able to return gunfire with this subject and put him out of commission. 

I am positive that Trooper Casper's heroic actions on 03/24/2015 saved many other lives and made our banks a safer place.

Please keep Trevor, his family, the law enforcement community and the Kiel Wrestling community in your prayers!