Updates from St Louis?

Started by CLC FAN, March 15, 2015, 05:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLC FAN

Is anyone planning to be in St Louis for NCAA's who would be willing to do some updates?  I'm going to try to watch as many of the matches as I can, but when you miss one, it is awesome to go back through someone's posts and re-live the match.

Ghetto

I'll be there, but I'll be too busy running my mouth, trying to watch a million matches at once, you know, stuff like that. I'm sure someone will though.

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

stp

If NCAA's are not available on the TrackWrestling website, this is the one weekend out of the year I'd consider signing up for Twitter. 

From Milwaukee to St Paris.

leg turk

what time do they start wrestling Thursday, 10:00 central time?  Nevermind, I found it, doors open at 10, but wrestling starts at 11:00.

Ghetto

Leaving early in the morning on Thursday to get there by 11. Gonna be a long weekend.  ;D

hammen

There's so much coverage with all of the sites (intermatwrestle, themat), Twitter feeds, live broadcast on ESPNU of select matches and then all mats on espn3 that I don't think anyone should be at a loss for information.

leg turk

it looks like Trackwrestling is covering it, but I hope they have the live Dashboard going.

Dale Einerson

Quote from: Ghetto on March 17, 2015, 11:09:31 AM
Leaving early in the morning on Thursday to get there by 11. Gonna be a long weekend.  ;D

Enjoy the weekend!  You do realize if you were looking for sympathy regarding the long weekend, you were looking in the wrong place, don't you?

Ghetto

No sympathy for me? Watching that much wrestlong, hanging out with my friend, and enjoying St. Louis will be very strenuous.  :P