Some guys aren't practice wrestlers! 

some people are major exaggerators!
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

vsmf2010

RT is 9-0 in conference
3 Majors
3 Techs
3 Falls
That is pretty impressive regardless of who he has wrestled. The only other guy in the Big Ten with as much offense as RT right now is Martinez. I assume RT will be the 2 seed at the Big Ten tournament but I think he has a case for the 1.

Because he is so offensive he wrestles a little loose compared to most D1 college wrestlers so he is vulnerable to getting caught for a big move or a pin but I sure like this style of wrestling compared to the defensive style we see from so many. I am not sure if he will win the Big Tens and/or the NCAA but I would not bet against him and it will sure be fun to watch. I considered him the favorite against Richards and I would not consider him an underdog against anyone else. I really like his chances and I am just going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Three legit Big Ten and NCAA championship contenders is a pretty cool thing. I would not sleep on Ricky at the Big Ten tournament either. I think he can wrestle with any of them. JJ is looking like he is getting his legs under him a little and hopefully Timmy can get back on track.

harley

I guess I don't find it that hard to believe that early in the year when RT was trying to suck down to 25 and was coming of an injury that some people might have had some success wrestling him during practice. Currently now that is a different story!!!