Dual week of 12/14

Started by littleguy301, December 14, 2014, 10:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Well hopefully someone starts beating their chest and gets this going.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Jimmy

The teams with the most points will win, also I was impressed with New Richmonds team at the dells tournament

littleguy301

Quote from: Jimmy on December 15, 2014, 02:13:56 PM
The teams with the most points will win, also I was impressed with New Richmonds team at the dells tournament

Which teams will have the most points?

Your putting your money on New Richmond during the year?

Street Glide

Amery over Durand.    Looking forward to seeing Durands progress from last year. 
Ellsworth over BW   Have to take Ellsworth for BW has to drive by Festers before and after the match.
NR over Somerset.   NR just too deep.

Match of the week Osceeola and Prescott

Osceola over Prsecott.  Going with the home team.  Not sure if Prescott is fully healthy yet.  If so may be a toss up.

NWIS

Another lop sided week of duals except for Osc vs Pre. And I also take the Chiefs. I have to agree with jimmy regarding NR. They have the balance and matchups to beat Ellsworth, perhaps as bad as 9-5 if the Panthers are still missing Mueller. The Tigers will have more difficulty with Amery because of matchups. Marko could take Younger out and Paulson and Newton will stop the bleeding on top.

littleguy301

Amery over Durand......though Durand will bring some wrestling, got to give those coaches some credit
NR over Somerset......could be big also. Jimmy is right NR has some depth
Ellsworth over BW.....in a squeeker plus give BW some credit for helping out Ellsworth

Match of the week

Osceola over Prescott.....Osceola is to deep and is Prescott healthy?

littleguy301

Quote from: 3wrestle on December 16, 2014, 06:19:29 PM
Amery Durand rescheduled for Feb 5 due to illness with Amery

geez, first football and now wrestling. Amery and Durand sure dont seem to be wanting to be healthly when an event is scheduled ;D

Hope everyone recovers in time for this weekend for Amery.

Jimmy

It appears that I was correct . The teams with the most points won every dual,I think I'll stick with this philosophy . Lol

littleguy301

Quote from: Jimmy on December 19, 2014, 11:37:26 AM
It appears that I was correct . The teams with the most points won every dual,I think I'll stick with this philosophy . Lol

ok smarty pants now predict the TEAM that will have the most points!!! I mean also give the NAME of the team with the most points and do it before the dual actually happens.

wrestlingshoes

New Richmond has a nice team this year looking forward to watching the duals between them and Amery- Ellsworth this year.

littleguy301

Quote from: wrestlingshoes on December 22, 2014, 07:00:25 PM
New Richmond has a nice team this year looking forward to watching the duals between them and Amery- Ellsworth this year.

I am also,,,,I hope someone keeps me up to date and shoes,,,,you have any kin helping out?

wrestlingshoes

Oh ya he is a coaching over there hopefully he has something to offer. I will be at 2nd day of the NB