Any Old Timer teams or meets or leagues around Menomonie or Boyceville?

Started by TomM, January 06, 2015, 11:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

Are there any Old Timer teams or meets or leagues around Menomonie  or Boyceville?
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

littleguy301

I know of few places that would have some old timers talking about how good they once were in those areas.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Jimmy

And at everyone of those places you will find little guy leading the discussion

littleguy301

Quote from: Jimmy on January 07, 2015, 09:46:07 AM
And at everyone of those places you will find little guy leading the discussion

no I dont lead that discussion, I usually follow because at one certain town they are once were great so no need for me to puff my chest out and say I was average at best.

Also I think there is a video of certain people wearing Hulk Hogan hair wrestling ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

Boyceville and Cameron used to have Old Man tournaments, but I'm not sure if that is still going on.  Are you thinking of entering, Tom?  ;)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Jimmy

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

shultz32

I'm the one looking for a old timers league I really  want to start wrestling  again