http://intermatwrestle.com/rankings/college

125 - #10 Taylor
133 - # 5  Graff
157 - # 6  Jordan
285 - # 10 Medbery

Team - #17 Wisconsin
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

billymurphy

Looks like Jordan is going to get the number #1 rated 157 lbs from Nebraska and the number #2 rated guy from Iowa (St. John) on the Badgers schedule next.
I would say there is nobody on this team more prepared to take on the top two guys in their weight class than Jordan, including Graff. 
Jordan wrestled the number #3 rated guy in the weight when he was still in high school in freestyle (Dieringer).
I do not believe that Ramos is a better wrestler than Graff for one second. If Graff gets himself in Ramos type shape he wins.
Colon from UNI is a different kind of beast.  He is a much tougher challenge to beat than the Iowa kid.
I hope the Badgers staff has a game plan against Colon. 

leg turk

Quote from: billymurphy on February 04, 2014, 11:31:11 AM
Looks like Jordan is going to get the number #1 rated 157 lbs from Nebraska and the number #2 rated guy from Iowa (St. John) on the Badgers schedule next.
I would say there is nobody on this team more prepared to take on the top two guys in their weight class than Jordan, including Graff. 
Jordan wrestled the number #3 rated guy in the weight when he was still in high school in freestyle (Dieringer).
I do not believe that Ramos is a better wrestler than Graff for one second. If Graff gets himself in Ramos type shape he wins.
Colon from UNI is a different kind of beast.  He is a much tougher challenge to beat than the Iowa kid.

"I hope the Badgers staff has a game plan against Colon"      Ya, don't pick bottom!

Gutwrench

Quote from: billymurphy on February 04, 2014, 11:31:11 AM

Seeding will be huge for Graff.  You don't have to beat all of them.  Only the ones you are matched up against. Tyler is capable of going on a run through the tournament.

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Jackson Hein and Scott Liegel are currently ranked in the top 25 in a couple of other polls ..
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf