Is ellsworth seeing the results of the "new" training center?

Started by littleguy301, December 05, 2013, 11:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

Should have know that those ellsworth fans are either in training at FESTER U or sleeping because of an early training session at the U.

What is the mascot at FESTER U, a person on a silo or is there anything else.

BW might have some kids interested and a cool mascot might get them over the edge!

littleguy301

Must not be happy yet, because I havent heard of anything yet ;D

mbcguy

When you knock a 3 time state champ out of the lineup for the first week of the season. The reviews for your new training center are not to good. ;D  It must be one tough facility at Fester U.

Big House

HEYYYYY

I heard that knucklehead actually got t-shirts!  LG ... did you get me one?  I got a call Thursday night from a buddy down south that needed some of my "organizational skills" at his invite.  Tough call but I needed the money.  He would have saved some money if he just would have just paid me more instead of offering to take me out afterward ... it was a tough Sunday ...

People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

littleguy301

Did NOT pick one up for you Big House, I figured I needed to see the whites of your eyes before I would pick one up for you. Plus meeting the FESTER in person to get my shirt was well worth it, kind of  like waiting in line to get your favorite athletes autograph!

Big House

Quote from: littleguy301 on December 10, 2013, 04:28:45 PM
Did NOT pick one up for you Big House, I figured I needed to see the whites of your eyes before I would pick one up for you. Plus meeting the FESTER in person to get my shirt was well worth it, kind of  like waiting in line to get your favorite athletes autograph!

Now he's famous ... when I knew him he was infamous!
People are always gonna talk and to tell you the truth, I love it. I love the attention.
I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face . . . and I'm the only person in the world that matters. - Jenna Jameson

littleguy301

Quote from: Big House on December 11, 2013, 11:33:20 AM
Quote from: littleguy301 on December 10, 2013, 04:28:45 PM

Now he's famous ... when I knew him he was infamous!

There is only one and only one FESTER. The old line was often imitated never duplicated and I think that fits FESTER the best except that I do NOT know anyone that has even tried to imitate FESTER. That is a task in its own right!

Big House

I've seen a few try to keep up ... and I've seen their look of shame as they realized that they couldn't.