Brett Favre Come Back!!!

Started by harley, October 24, 2013, 09:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd

Uh, no.  Favre has already said there is no way in H**L hel is coming back.  He's even said that he's starting to see signs of memory loss so it's best that he just keeps riding that tractor.
"This page intentionally left blank".

DrSnide

Quote from: Goat Roper on October 24, 2013, 10:12:00 AM
Quote from: Todd on October 24, 2013, 10:07:16 AM
Uh, no.  Favre has already said there is no way in H**L hel is coming back.  He's even said that he's starting to see signs of memory loss so it's best that he just keeps riding that tractor.

And selling Wrangler jeans.

Didn't I just see Drew Brees now selling Wrangler jeans now?
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

dad 2 5

Here is what I had to laugh about. They call Farve over calling Tebow. I am not sure what I think of Tebow as a player but I am surprised he is not signed with Jacksonville and now even more surprised he is not signed with the Queens, Rams, or Bears. I would have thought this is his week.
Did Matt Fynn get signed or is he still out there?
I think Farve is in for a tough life with all the head hits he took. It could be a very sad situation for him adn his family.

DrSnide

Quote from: dad 2 5 on October 24, 2013, 10:44:40 AM
Here is what I had to laugh about. They call Farve over calling Tebow. I am not sure what I think of Tebow as a player but I am surprised he is not signed with Jacksonville and now even more surprised he is not signed with the Queens, Rams, or Bears. I would have thought this is his week.
I think Farve is in for a tough life with all the head hits he took. It could be a very sad situation for him adn his family.

Flynn signed with Buffalo I believe
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

Todd

Quote from: dad 2 5 on October 24, 2013, 10:44:40 AM

Tebow is not getting signed with anyone as a QB, he's not an NFL QB and doesn't have the talent for it.  I'm all for standing by your convictions but until he changes his position he sniff another field.  There are teams that have said they would sign Tebow as a tight end but he won't "stoop" to that position. 
Flynn signed with Buffalo I think.
Favre's family has had enough of a tough road, hope his memory and brain problems don't progress.
"This page intentionally left blank".