Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

The Office ... "Scotts Tots" episode...
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

bigG

That show has so many hilarious episodes. I just look at Dwight Schrute and crack up.

Scott's Tots is tops, though.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Todd

Unbelivable show.  Probably the last comedy I'll be watching on network tv unless Parks and Rec come back and maybe Community although that show has gotten pretty out there. 

The Office had me on the Pilot episode when Jim put all of Dwight's office supplies in jello. 
"This page intentionally left blank".

TomM

Too tired to elaborate last night.. but
In "Scotts Tots" ... Michael promises an entire eighth grade class of kids that he will pay for their college educations if they graduate from high school... Well, the day comes and he has to face the kids... and of course he is entirely incapable of paying for anything... He does offer them something less though... so much less it is hysterical... Most of that part of the episode is too funny...  IMO, the series is not as classic as Seinfeld, but not bad either.
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

bigG

I think "Diversity Day" might still be my favorite episode.

Todd

Quote from: bigG on August 27, 2013, 10:38:44 AM
I think "Diversity Day" might still be my favorite episode.

The Office Olympics was a great one too.

bigG

Gotta agree with Tom, though, Seinfeld was a hair more clever and out of the box.

The Olympics was classic.

I always feel a little bod for an actor who is nor forever type-cast. I think of Kramer and Schrute. I'm sure they make bank while hot, though.

Todd

Quote from: bigG on September 07, 2013, 07:10:17 AM
Gotta agree with Tom, though, Seinfeld was a hair more clever and out of the box.

The Olympics was classic.

I always feel a little bod for an actor who is nor forever type-cast. I think of Kramer and Schrute. I'm sure they make bank while hot, though.

Hymm...Freaudian slip?  ;D

bigG

No slip. That's how i meant it. Kramer and Schrute are hotter 'n a horse's armpit.

Todd

Quote from: bigG on September 09, 2013, 02:38:06 PM
No slip. That's how i meant it. Kramer and Schrute are hotter 'n a horse's armpit.

Haha!  Hopefully Rainn Wilson doesn't go the Michael Richard's route of standup otherwise his career will be sunk.

bigG

Yeah, Kramer let the ole tongue slip.

padre

I had watched the entire British series before the show came to America and had a hard time warming up to it since Michael was not the manager I could envision.  After some time I really liked the show until he left and then it became very average.