Joe Umlauf commits to North Dakota State

Started by mnkstr, April 20, 2013, 07:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnkstr

Wausau West wrestler, Joe Umlauf, has committed to wrestle at North Dakota State University (NDSU) for Head Coach Roger Kish and the Bison Wrestling Team.  Joe Umlauf will join the current and growing list of Wisconsin natives wrestling at NDSU. Current Bison wrestlers from Wisconsin include:  Mitch Friedman, Matthew Gray, Evan Knutson, Steven Monk, Justin Scherkenbach, Hunter Weber, and Tyler Weyer.  The Wausau West Wrestling Club now has 4 wrestlers wrestling on Division 1 college teams, Knutson, Monk, and Umlauf wrestling at NDSU and Hein at UW Madison. 

aarons23

Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Jody Weber

Welcome Umlaufs to the NDSU family. Thanks again to Steven Monk for helping Wisconsin wrestlers get noticed at NDSU. Steven is a great mentor on and off the mat. He recently rec'd an academic award and was conference champion along with NCAA qualifier. Go Bison!!

npope

NDSU  = Wisconsin West

That's quite a stash of Wisconsin talent Kish is collecting.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

ksbird

littleguy301

NDSU is going an outstanding job at recruiting Wisconsin wrestlers!!!!!!

Go Bison!!!!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

The Last Ride

"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

JAMMIN

Glad to see he decided to keep wrestling.  That a nice team they are building in ND.

mnkstr

North Dakota State: Alex Blaney--Wisconsin DI State Runner-Up (138 LBS)

I just read his name on d1collegewrestling.net  http://d1wrestling.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=7205

I believe he is from Bayport.  Does anyone know in that area if he signed to NDSU?