Trackwrestling

Started by panther93, December 16, 2021, 12:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panther93

I thought that team/coaches were required to update their Trackwrestling information.  As I view the results there are a lot of teams that have no information other that which teams wrestled, no team scores and not individual match info.  Isn't this how they were going to track the match count going into regionals. 

In my opinion our sport does itself a great disservice in this area compared to other high school sports.

Thoughts?

tigerking

Quote from: panther93 on December 16, 2021, 12:37:46 PM
I thought that team/coaches were required to update their Trackwrestling information.  As I view the results there are a lot of teams that have no information other that which teams wrestled, no team scores and not individual match info.  Isn't this how they were going to track the match count going into regionals. 

In my opinion our sport does itself a great disservice in this area compared to other high school sports.

Thoughts?

I do not think coaches are required to enter the information. I believe only results on Trackwrestling will be used for state tournament seeding. With that being said, coaches should be entering these results so their kids have a better opportunity to earn a seed at state and for fans to enjoy looking at or discussing results.