A state place winner from last year needs support.

Started by walkd, January 30, 2019, 06:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walkd

Please join me in support of Griffin Slezewski. Southern Door sophomore, Griffin finished 6th at the State Tournament last year and had high aspirations of not only repeating this year, but bettering last years results. He now has a bigger challenge that we know he will beat. He has been diagnosed with Acute Miloid Leukemia. I know this site does not allow solicitations, but the wrestling community is a brother and sisterhood like no other. If inclined, please go to my Facebook Page to see Griffin's story. I hope this is ok Tom.  https://www.facebook.com/100001059761114/posts/2296525080392795/

River Otter

WOW! Never pictured after a decade of following that my first post would be to say to someone, "You are in our prayers!" I'm sure everyone else that reads the post feels the same. That's a match no one wants to have. Griffin, we all know you have learned great skills to battle. Mental strength, determination, toughness..... Others have been there and pulled it off. Know that you can and will also. I don't know what else to say other than we will keep you in our thoughts and send as much positive energy to this that we can.