No Zander Wick for Michigan trip (It’s still a secret)

Started by leg turk, January 18, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

How about a little communication?  Is he done for the year?  Be back next week? 

leg turk

wrastle63

Quote from: Japanese Whizzer on January 18, 2018, 03:01:57 PM
He literally gave you "a little communication". He said he'd be back. He isn't yet.

I wish the Badgers were more successful, and I think there are coaches that could achieve that. But, when zealots try to take every single opportunity to criticize Davis (even over absolute nothingness like this), it forces sane, logical people like me to defend him. Frankly, I don't want to defend him. This is so unimportant and inconsequential that it really lays out who has an agenda.
Amen. He told us he won't be wrestling. He said it was for an injury. Do you want his doctor to tell you exactly his diagnosis too?

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

In football, when you tell someone about a specific injury, it does not matter as much because each play lasts 5 - 10 seconds.

In wrestling, if you know your opponent has a hurt ankle, knee, elbow, shoulder, tweaked his hamstring, it matter mores because you can come up with a specific strategy to attack someone for an entire 7 minutes. Obviously, if something is wrapped, the injury is apparent. But that is not always the case and you may not know the details of an injury, even if it is wrapped, to affect your opponent.

NCAA Coaches are under no obligation to tell the extent of injuries, discuss injuries, weight issues, or anything else, at all . Almost all of them play it close to the vest. Most coaches don't say much. Just the way it is. I am fine with it.
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

sudden_victory

Maybe Dr Sanjay Gupta could diagnose what he has and tell us.
Life is a bowl of cherries.

dman

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Winston

The Badger wrestling program has been "shrouded in mystery" for years....The biggest mystery being, why aren't they more successful?