Started by TomM, August 22, 2017, 07:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

bigoil

I sure hope they give the next coach a wrestling room. 

Razor Ramon

The achievements that Jim was able to accomplish while at MF were remarkable. I was fortunate to have been his assistant coach back in 2011-2012, and at the time we knew there was great potential on the horizon with the Holz brothers, Olapo, and Daly, but none of us could have ever imagined that it would have amounted to what it did in such a short time.

Ghetto

Quote from: bigoil on August 22, 2017, 07:45:09 AM
I sure hope they give the next coach a wrestling room. 

Ah, you beat me to it. I posted that on their Facebook page.  ;)

I don't think Jim will ever revisit this forum, but...

Congratulations Jim. You did some amazing things at the Falls, which has not always supported your program. I enjoyed coaching against you and will miss the conversations we've had over the years.

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

bigoil

Congratulations coach McMahon! You brought the program to great heights and was proud to follow the success.

Mike Koel '87 MFHS

woody53

A true "Gentleman of our Sport". He has taught many beyond his Students and Athletes.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

Troy Grindle

Really nice guy.  We had a chance to wrestle MF a couple of years ago at northern exposure and I was really impressed with not only his team but more so how he handled his team.  We talked for awhile after the dual and he was a really good guy.  Good luck in the future coach.  MF lost a really good one.
And then there was that.