Isaac Jordan

Started by onwisconsin, March 18, 2017, 12:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onwisconsin

Thank you for your dedication to the program!  It has been an honor watching you wear the UW singlet.  You have always handled yourself with class.   I wish you tremendous success in the future.

Thank you.

Ghetto

+1

Enjoyed watching him wrestle. Not sure what his future holds, but his analytical approach to things would make for an excellent coach.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Harris

One of the all time greats at Wisconsin.  He will be missed.  For 4 years you could always count on his weight!  Even more importantly, a great young man and a great role model for all wrestlers throughout the state.

dad 2 5

Echo! Thank you Zeke for your hard work on the mat, in the room, in the class room and in the community. You have been a positive impact on many.

billymurphy

That Massa is extremely tough so getting majored by him is something that will happen to nearly anyone that goes against him.
Four great years and getting to wrestle Dieringer in the finals is a great honor. 
So glad that you and Medbery got to do it together.

DocWrestling

His time at UW went fast.  Going to be rough next year without having Jordan Medbery to lean on.  Two great leaders you could depend on
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

Huckfinn

After wrestling in a conference with Imar, Joseph and Massa in the same weight class, the rest of life will be a breeze.

Badgerfan

I always thought he would be a NC but it just wasn't to be. I'm glad he followed in his dad's footsteps and came here. He will definitely be missed! Thank you for all you've given the great University of Wisconsin!

bigG

Loved Jim and Jeff. Glad Zeke came here!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

Outstanding competitor and a tremendous example for his fellow students and athletes!  I will miss watching him wrestle next year.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Musky Hunter

Great young man and great wrestler.  We were lucky to have him here. 

bkraus

Thanks for your time at UW!  All the best in the future Zeke!  Please bring a third generation to UW.   :D
Strive for Perfection

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Thank you Isaac. Becoming a 4-time All-American was incredible. Even your Dad didn't do that !  ;D

Your consistent toughness and detailed approach to wrestling was an impressive thing to watch and hear about.

Good luck in the future ! 
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf