Hemauer

Started by wrastle63, January 27, 2017, 09:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrastle63

He seems to be a great get for the Badgers. What he did in the offseason was great. Now he is bumping up to wrestle the toughest kids he can and still winning. Props to you! Can't wait to see him in red and white.

Nearfall3

He is the prize of this recruiting class. No doubt about it.

mkm13

I think he slid under the radar some compared to the other commits. If I had to pick "the prize" of the recruiting class, I'd take Hillger, but Hemauer appears to have good potential as well.

Hillger, Bahr, Konrath, and Hemauer all have the potential to be average or better  big 10 wrestlers.

leg turk

Can someone tell me his credentials?  Did he win Fargo?  Sorry, I don't know much about him yet.  I know he won the Cheese, but what else?

bkraus

Strive for Perfection

bkraus

Fargo last year.  Wrestled freestyle not Greco.  inappropriate term3 of a comeback on the backside after an early loss.

Freestyle
Junior 170 - Jackson Hemauer's place is 3rd and has scored 6.00 team points.
Champ. Round 1 - Jackson Hemauer (Wisconsin) won by tech fall over Noah Cressell (Indiana) (TF 10-0)
Champ. Round 2 - Josh Ramirez (Louisiana) won by tech fall over Jackson Hemauer (Wisconsin) (TF 12-1)
Cons. Round 2 - Jackson Hemauer (Wisconsin) won by tech fall over Shaylan Loomis (Illinois) (TF 10-0)
Cons. Round 3 - Jackson Hemauer (Wisconsin) won by tech fall over Ryan Doyle (New York) (TF 11-0)
Cons. Round 4 - Jackson Hemauer (Wisconsin) won by tech fall over Michael Battista (Virginia) (TF 10-0)
Cons. Round 5 - Jackson Hemauer (Wisconsin) won by tech fall over Tony Watts (Minnesota) (TF 10-0)
Cons. Round 6 - Jackson Hemauer (Wisconsin) won by tech fall over Victor Marcelli (Ohio) (TF 12-2)
Cons. Round 7 - Jackson Hemauer (Wisconsin) won by tech fall over Brit Wilson (Missouri) (TF 12-1)
Cons. Round 8 - Jackson Hemauer (Wisconsin) won by decision over Andrew Berreyesa (Nevada) (Dec 9-7)
Cons. Round 9 - Jackson Hemauer (Wisconsin) won by tech fall over Tyler Morland (Michigan) (TF 10-0)
Cons. Round 10 - Jackson Hemauer (Wisconsin) won by injury default over Josh Ramirez (Louisiana) (Inj. 0:00)
3rd Place Match - Jackson Hemauer (Wisconsin) won by tech fall over Jack Jessen (Illinois) (TF 10-0)
Strive for Perfection

wrastle63

10 straight wins! I believe Konrath and Hemauer could be the steals of this class. Konrath was homeschooled but won Flo Nationals I believe.

bigG

Cool kid. I think they live close enough to Mad-town that dad can take an Uber to the duals.  :)

He'll do just fine in the big 10.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Ghetto

Quote from: wrastle63 on January 27, 2017, 01:27:10 PM
10 straight wins! I believe Konrath and Hemauer could be the steals of this class. Konrath was homeschooled but won Flo Nationals I believe.

It wasn't FloNationals, but it was a national tournament.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove