Congrats hunters

Started by Wisco113, February 28, 2016, 12:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisco113

Congratulations to Hunter marko on a 4th state title! Undefeated at the kohl center. And also congratulations to Hunter Dischler on his 3rd title and just missed his 4th by a finals loss last year to a very good wrestler in Alston nutter. Great high school careers!

maggie

WOW. congrats to this young man, was fun to watch him wrestle the last 4 yrs,  to do something 4 times that most kids only dream of is really special...well done young Man.. ;)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

imnofish

Marko definitely came to wrestle his best!  He beat a very good opponent in the finals, very convincingly.  Nice job on his tv interview, too.  Seems like a great young man!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

maggie

he did sound like a very food kid....was it him they were talking about that had a 4. average?...that amazing seeing how much time he puts into wrestling..
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

2pointTakedown

Did Hunter Marco ever loose to a Wisconsin wrestler in the past 4years? 

He went up a couple weight classes and lost to a Lakeville MN kid last year at a meet. I think that was his only loss in HS.

Houndhead

I think he lost to Tres Leon.

thequad

I believe they said his career record was 203 and 3. So he would have lost to someone else. Really great record !
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

imnofish

Yes, I believe there was a loss to Leon, a great wrestler in his own right.  Obviously, he used the loss to learn and improve.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

Got home from state and was checking out the forum and I noticed that someone was congrate to hunters.

I couldnt help but wonder what is being hunted and then I read the thread.

Mr Marko lost to Tres Leon last year at the All Force Minnesota X-mas tournament. Or I should say December 2014.

Mr Marko lost as a freshmon to Gannon Volk of Apple Valley and Mitchell McKee of St Micheals in the 113 pound bracket at the Minnesota X-Mass tournament his freshmon year.

I think he also lost his Soph year at the Burnsville Tournament at 132.

I also dont think that he has 203 wins either. I would have to guess somewhere around 150 and 4 would be his career record.

Awesome to watch, good luck at the Gophers next year.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet