38th Annual Chippewa Falls Youth Wrestling Tournament

Started by HMsDad, January 28, 2016, 09:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HMsDad

38th Chippewa Falls Youth Wrestling Tournament
Sunday, February 14,2016
Div: Pre-K, 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8(Full mats.WIAA Refs)
When: Sunday, February 14, 2016
Where: Chippewa Falls High School
We will be using trackwrestling.com this year.

http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/registration/BasicPreReg1.jsp?tournamentGroupId=196197009

Entry Fee: $15.00 online/$20 at the door. $15.00 per team.
We will use honor system weights. List the weight you WILL BE UNDER. CFYW reserves the right to spot check weight.
Walk-ins /Check-in 8 A.M.-9 A.M.
Starting Time: 10:00 A.M.
Periods: 1-1-1
Team Criteria: Team Score will be kept for 10 wrestlers per team Pre K-4 top three get trophies. Grades 5-8 five man teams 1st place trophy. Clubs may have more than one team. Team rosters must be filled out before bracketing is completed. Chippewa Falls Youth Wrestling will not field a team.
Awards:Custom Trophies for all 4 places grades PK-4
T-shirts for all 4 places grades 5-8.Winners say Champion on back.
Concessions: Cold Breakfast, Flip-flop Chicken Dinner and more. Also Clothing, Raffles,Pins Available all day.
Contact Information: Brady Martell 715-215-0614
bmartell21@charter.net
Darcie Larrieu ldlarrieu@gmail.com

HMsDad

Little over a week away. Registrations are rolling in!

2pointTakedown

Are you still holding two full sized mats for 7th and 8th with WIAA refs in that quiet back gym?

If so I am bringing my MS team kids. Last time I had my kids there you were over a 100 7-8th grade kids alone and it was great wrestling and it went very smooth.

HMsDad

Yes. The back gym will be the 7th and 8th graders on two full mats and WIAA Refs.

HMsDad

Pre-registration is on going for $15 or $20 at the door.

Tournament Solution

Registrations are coming in! Great Tournament for the MS Wrestler! Get Signed up today!
Take the Stress out of your Tournament and leave it to us! We have the Solution for you!

2pointTakedown

Quote from: HMsDad on February 07, 2016, 03:01:48 PM
Yes. The back gym will be the 7th and 8th graders on two full mats and WIAA Refs.

Thanks!  My team will be attending! 

HMsDad

HMsDad

Online registration is open until late tonight!  Walk-ins welcome in the morning. Hope to see you there.

HMsDad

Thank You to all who came to Chippewa Falls today. It was our first track tourney and went well. Hope to see you all in the future.

Chippewa Falls Youth Wrestling Board