Mason Kaufmann

Started by Houndhead, January 25, 2016, 08:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndhead

Did Mason Kaufmann lose any matches his freshman year before he was injured? Just wondering if if is undefeated for his high school career.

nkochiww

I think he injured an elbow before any match as a freshman and missed the entire season.  I do not think he has lost yet in HS.

tiger

No loss in his HS career. He didn't wrestle at all freshman year. He had surgery on his elbow before. So he is undefeated so far. Great wrestler and a great person.

scrub4life1234

Not get off track and look away from mason, but Anthony glinecki I see is wrestling for Stratford again... And why isn't Schoenherr wrestling?

HULK

Maybe glinicki beat him for a spot?  :o ???

tiger

Quote from: HULK on January 26, 2016, 08:29:35 AM
That'd surprise me. State Champ not in the line up :o that just maybe shows how tough Stratford really is.

foose4

Quote from: tiger on January 26, 2016, 10:01:45 AM
That'd surprise me. State Champ not in the line up :o that just maybe shows how tough Stratford really is.

Everything will be known soon enough.  Only 2 1/2 weeks to regionals.
"Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is."
Zig Ziglar

Houndhead

Is that why Manny Draxler has been wrestling intsead of Macy Kilty?

DarkKnight

Stratford is loaded with studs in the lower weights.....unfortunately not all of them can wrestle at regionals.

Sr. Gliniecki might have to sit out, who knows...they'll have to do wrestle offs im sure like any one else.

Good luck to them all!

nkochiww

Glinicki is a tough wrestler, but my inside info tells me Glinicki is filling in due to injury.  Stratford has enough talent to field a second very competitive varsity squad if it were allowed. 

threewrestlingboys

Quote from: Houndhead on January 26, 2016, 11:23:17 AM

Is that why Manny Draxler has been wrestling intsead of Macy Kilty?

My inside info also tells me that Manny is filling in do to a injury. Herd that Macy got hurt at Bi-State.

Ghetto

If any student is feeling left out, abandoned, gilted or otherwise, and would like to come fill one of the many holes we have in our lineup, please feel free. We will take you in immediately as one of the family.  ;D ;D
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Houndhead

Quote from: Ghetto on January 29, 2016, 08:48:35 AM
If any student is feeling left out, abandoned, gilted or otherwise, and would like to come fill one of the many holes we have in our lineup, please feel free. We will take you in immediately as one of the family.  ;D ;D

I think this may happen in Stratford. Their youth program is so strong that I could see kids open enrolling to other schools when they get to high school so they can wrestle varsity.