Best Single term discription that best describes the wrestling expereince.

Started by ramjet, October 06, 2015, 11:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these terms best describes wrestling?

Rewarding
1 (2.6%)
Demanding
2 (5.1%)
Toughness
5 (12.8%)
Incomparable
1 (2.6%)
Fun
1 (2.6%)
Physical
1 (2.6%)
Character
19 (48.7%)
Brotherhood
4 (10.3%)
Competitive
0 (0%)
Awesome
1 (2.6%)
Life Changing
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: October 21, 2015, 11:51:10 AM

bigoil

Yes?

Confidence, competitiveness, attitude, heart and family/brotherhood. Once a wrestler, always a wrestler!

imnofish

I see Character is the hands down favorite at this point, with 7 votes.  I concur, but I really think that all of the other choices contribute to its development. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bkraus

Strive for Perfection

marshman

My son, who first and foremost will always identify himself as a wrestler, plays college football. He called me to tell me their O-line coach was yelling at one of the guy's and asked him if he wrestled in high school. The player said "No I played basketball". Coach says " That bleeping explains a lot!" ;D

aarons23

Quote from: marshman on October 09, 2015, 10:04:53 AM
My son, who first and foremost will always identify himself as a wrestler, plays college football. He called me to tell me their O-line coach was yelling at one of the guy's and asked him if he wrestled in high school. The player said "No I played basketball". Coach says " That bleeping explains a lot!" ;D

lol Marsh....not only was your boy a wrestler...but he had to put up with you. ;D ;D ;D ;D  Good thing he is smart like his mom.

Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

ramjet

Sorry "Makes them better football players" might be too much but wrestling certainly does that. Best tacklers on field.