STOLEN DUFFLE BAG AT DOMINATE IN THE DELLS

Started by liebs850, March 17, 2015, 08:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrestlingfamily

It is disappointing.  My son went to Senior Nationals and had his whole bag stolen.  They took his headgear, singlets, shirt, and shorts.  He had to borrow headgear to finish wrestling.  All he had was singlet he was wearing and his shoes.  He saw someone wearing one of his singlets  and asked for it back, but they refused to give it back and said that they bought it.  He told the tournament director and got the police involved.  The police said they could do anything for him, because he did not have a way to identify his singlets or headgear.  They said he should have written his name on everything.  We learned an expensive lesson, never leave your bag unattended.

wraslfan

My son had a pair of tennis shoes stolen from his gym bag that was left in the stands at FS state his first year there.  I just bought them for him that week too. I'm glad I did not see the person who did it, or saw them wearing them. I don't think I would have remained calm. I watched everyone's shoes the rest of the day trying to find them.

I like to think that some Mom or Dad eventually asked their son where he got the new shoes he was wearing and he paid the consequences.