North Shore historians...

Started by Ghetto, October 24, 2014, 08:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghetto

Question for folks who have been a part of North Shore wrestling longer than I have...

Has their ever been a weight class in the North Shore where two kids stood on the podium in Madison?
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Troy Grindle

Ghetto,

Weren't  theilke and derringer at the same weight class but in different divisions one year when derringer lost in the finals? Or was that 103 d2 and 113 d1?
And then there was that.

Ghetto

Quote from: Troy Grindle on October 24, 2014, 08:51:33 PM
Ghetto,

Weren't  theilke and derringer at the same weight class but in different divisions one year when derringer lost in the finals? Or was that 103 d2 and 113 d1?

Dieringer lost at 125 in D2. He won it at 103. They did wrestle in a dual but I'm pretty sure it was in a season where both were D1 and in different weights.

I'll check though. Thanks.

Ghetto

Answering my own question, though there may be more.

In 2010, when Thielke won it at 125, Justin Meins from Port Washington took fourth.

Any more?

EIUwrestler1

Just last year higgy placed 3rd, and polum placed 5th

aarons23

Quote from: EIUwrestler1 on October 27, 2014, 11:21:14 AM
Just last year higgy placed 3rd, and polum placed 5th

how did you know that with your high heals , dress and fake breast?  lol
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Ghetto

I had a self imposed exile from last year's state tournament. I could have seen that first hand.

Thanks.

EIUwrestler1

At the next north shore coaches meeting, I will introduce you to something they call track wrestling.;)

Ghetto

aarons23

Quote from: EIUwrestler1 on October 28, 2014, 07:14:26 AM
At the next north shore coaches meeting, I will introduce you to something they call track wrestling.;)

that's ok...Im sending pictures of your night out on the town with the girls. lol ;D
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.