Jon Reader Interview

Started by JacobRaschka, May 25, 2023, 04:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacobRaschka

Interview with coach Reader is up on rokfin! Nate and Coach Reader talk all sorts of topics related to Wisconsin wrestling.

https://rokfin.com/post/136500/Jon-Reader-Interview

GradeTough

Glad that AWA and Bono are talking. That is exciting. I am hoping for the best for the future of the kids from WI.

WiscFan

Watched the interview! Reader is the real deal isn't he? Fantastic news about Bono and Askren meeting up. Big fan of all those guys. Can't wait to hear how it went.

head57

Is Rokfin all or nothing? I subscribed once, but I don't use it enough to pay $15 every month. I'd like to see this interview, though.
thats the bottom line
On Wisconsin!

wrestling for fun

I liked the interview. Shared few good stories, recruiting strategies and of course the big news of the "meeting".  Hopefully there will be some progress can be found to this very awkward situation. Any common ground agreement can only benefit wrestlers in Wisconsin.

Vir Fortis

Quote from: WiscFan on May 25, 2023, 10:37:16 PMWatched the interview! Reader is the real deal isn't he? Fantastic news about Bono and Askren meeting up. Big fan of all those guys. Can't wait to hear how it went.

Agreed...I'm a big fan of Reader(and Gross for that matter).