Great day to be a Badger!

Started by crossface21, April 20, 2023, 05:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

Quote from: wrestle03 on May 08, 2023, 09:48:22 AMNo big surprise that Hopke is going to Minnesota.  Bono loses another one - but he had no real shot at Hopke, lets be honest.

I was hoping Wisconsin could land Hopke but after seeing what MN had to offer I would have been shocked if Hopke did not go to Minnesota. Look at the training partners and coaches Hopke will have.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

wrestle03

Hopke had said awhile back in an interview with Flowrestling that he wanted to go to a place where he had great training partners - as soon as he said that I knew he was never serious about Wisconsin.  Cant blame the kid at all, big things in his future.

wrastle63

Quote from: wrestle03 on May 09, 2023, 07:02:33 AMHopke had said awhile back in an interview with Flowrestling that he wanted to go to a place where he had great training partners - as soon as he said that I knew he was never serious about Wisconsin.  Cant blame the kid at all, big things in his future.
Wisconsin has a better 197 and HWT than Minnesota for college guys. Gable and Zillmer are what make a big difference.

MNbadger

Quote from: wrastle63 on May 09, 2023, 07:30:57 AM
Quote from: wrestle03 on May 09, 2023, 07:02:33 AMHopke had said awhile back in an interview with Flowrestling that he wanted to go to a place where he had great training partners - as soon as he said that I knew he was never serious about Wisconsin.  Cant blame the kid at all, big things in his future.
Wisconsin has a better 197 and HWT than Minnesota for college guys. Gable and Zillmer are what make a big difference.
Quote from: wrastle63 on May 09, 2023, 07:30:57 AM
And Tony Nelson and others.
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

Mom2

Trent Hilger will also be part of the training room in MN.  Koy has an unreal list of trg partners.

leg turk

Quote from: Mom2 on May 09, 2023, 08:23:14 AMTrent Hilger will also be part of the training room in MN.  Koy has an unreal list of trg partners.

What?!?!

Hungus

Trent just announced on his Instagram that he is joining The Gopher Wrestling Club
Quote from: leg turk on May 09, 2023, 10:25:08 AM
Quote from: Mom2 on May 09, 2023, 08:23:14 AMTrent Hilger will also be part of the training room in MN.  Koy has an unreal list of trg partners.

What?!?!

Trent just announced on his Instagram that he was joining The Gopher Wrestling Club
You're killing me Smalls!!!

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Stoughton native Luke Mechler transfers to the Badgers!

Luke has wrestled at 157 the past two years for Oklahoma State...

https://twitter.com/LukeMechler/status/1657506621646315521
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

Ghetto

Quote from: Wisconsin Wrestling Fan on May 13, 2023, 11:33:49 PMStoughton native Luke Mechler transfers to the Badgers!

Luke has wrestled at 157 the past two years for Oklahoma State...

https://twitter.com/LukeMechler/status/1657506621646315521

Hallelujah!

Some positive news!!

A Wisconsin kid at that.

No one will say a good word about it.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

MNbadger

" Wisconsin has a better 197 and HWT than Minnesota for college guys. Gable and Zillmer are what make a big difference. "

If Amos goes to 285, WI does not have a better 197 than Salazar.
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

littleguy301

Quote from: MNbadger on May 14, 2023, 10:59:16 AM" Wisconsin has a better 197 and HWT than Minnesota for college guys. Gable and Zillmer are what make a big difference. "

If Amos goes to 285, WI does not have a better 197 than Salazar.

Now that Gable back I doubt wisconsin Has a better HWT than mn

I would guess Salazar will stay 184 for a year and bet Nelson steps in at 197 then Nelson resorts his second year Salazar moves to 197 and after a redshirt year mcnelly moves in at 184. Then after 2 years the gopher will have mcnelly, Nelson and hopke for 3 years up top.

Just my thoughts and what will the badgers have to counter that? I hope someone.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

dad 2 5

I want to say thanks to Stoughton keeping their support to the UW. I am sure they spoke positively about the program to Luke and that helped draw him in.

Hungus

Another big target off the board
Committed to play Football and wrestle at Northwestern

https://twitter.com/DillanMJohnson1/status/1658155659626524672?cxt=HHwWgMC9pbDy-YIuAAAA

You're killing me Smalls!!!