Koy Hopke to Minnesota

Started by head57, May 08, 2023, 08:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

head57

Official, per his own tweet a few minutes ago. Bummer.
thats the bottom line
On Wisconsin!

MNbadger

Should be fun up top going forward....
McEnelly 184
Nelson 197
Hopke 285
Will take a good deal of money to keep them though I am guessing.
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

wrestle03

Just as I had said - Hopke to Minnesota.  No big surprise here, Bono never really had a chance.  Another one gone.

vsmf2010

As much as I am bummed out that Hopke is not going to be a Badger. I am glad that he picked Minnesota instead of going to PSU, Michigan, Ohio St or Iowa. I know Trevor a little bit from when he was here and always really liked him. The Gophers deserved some good news after having their AA and title contender poached away.

dad 2 5

He will be well coached at MN and should expect big things on and off the mat.

littleguy301

With Gable returning, zillmer, Nelson and other HWT plus Trevor there, koy will have some of the best coaching available at his disposal.

I was hoping hopke would go to Wisconsin buy after looking at what he had at his finger tips I would have been shocked he didn't go to minnesota.

Check out henschel video on you tube with Gable. Just substitute koy name instead of the big recruit when they are looking at the wall of HWT in the room.

Best of luck to Hopke!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

Quote from: MNbadger on May 08, 2023, 08:26:06 AMShould be fun up top going forward....
McEnelly 184
Nelson 197
Hopke 285
Will take a good deal of money to keep them though I am guessing.

Trust me, I think the money train has stopped and made some introductions  ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet