Mirasola's

Started by crossface21, February 20, 2023, 06:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crossface21

Mirasola's just announced their committment to Penn State

Ghetto

That's awesome. Congratulations to both of them.

Did it say what weights they are expected to wrestle?
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Vir Fortis

Quote from: Ghetto on February 20, 2023, 07:33:24 PMThat's awesome. Congratulations to both of them.

I'd have to think '84 and '97...for obvious reasons. I wonder if they'll greyshirt? Spend a year at the NLWC, then maybe RS. Not suggesting that because I think they need two years, but if one is planning on going HWT, they'd be wasting a year with Kerkvliet there.

Shows a LOT of confidence given who PSU has either already in the room or coming into the room in the next 2 years.

littleguy301

Quote from: Vir Fortis on March 02, 2023, 12:39:17 AM
Quote from: Ghetto on February 20, 2023, 07:33:24 PMThat's awesome. Congratulations to both of them.

I'd have to think '84 and '97...for obvious reasons. I wonder if they'll greyshirt? Spend a year at the NLWC, then maybe RS. Not suggesting that because I think they need two years, but if one is planning on going HWT, they'd be wasting a year with Kerkvliet there.

Shows a LOT of confidence given who PSU has either already in the room or coming into the room in the next 2 years.
[/spank!

Having Greg around would be awesome. If the twins do as you say red shirt and grey shirt then Greg would be a perfect fit for anyone going HWT
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet