final home meet

Started by dad 2 5, February 18, 2023, 02:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dad 2 5

thinking no Gomez and Badger downed 16-21. Hope I am wrong on both. With Gomez, 20-16

bigoil

Ohio State and Cornell sat a lot of guys today.

walden_hiker

Gomez is not going
Quote from: bigoil on February 18, 2023, 05:04:31 PMOhio State and Cornell sat a lot of guys today.

Vir Fortis

Quote from: dad 2 5 on February 18, 2023, 02:47:38 PMthinking no Gomez and Badger downed 16-21. Hope I am wrong on both. With Gomez, 20-16
Quote from: dad 2 5 on February 18, 2023, 02:47:38 PMthinking no Gomez and Badger downed 16-21. Hope I am wrong on both. With Gomez, 20-16

I had it 18-22 sans Gomez, but the Badgers wrestled hard...and Scharenbrock doing his best Drake Rhodes impression! Sucked it up and took one for the team. Wrestling up 3 weights to battle the #2 ranked '84 pounder.

Healthy or not, this team battles. Now hopefully Gomez can either go at the B1Gs or at least get a couple matches in and earn the #2/#3 seed and he and a couple others can get hot at the right time and have a nice march!

vsmf2010

I cannot believe how big Drew is now. He put on some serious weight since Midlands. I am curious what he weighed in at. Does anyone know where you can see that?

Ghetto

When did they announce they were moving the time to 7 pm?

23-17!!!

Bummed I didn't get up there.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

vsmf2010

Quote from: Ghetto on February 18, 2023, 09:36:43 PMWhen did they announce they were moving the time to 7 pm?

23-17!!!

Bummed I didn't get up there.

It has been 7pm for quite a while. Was it previously scheduled at a different time?

Ghetto

I thought I saw 1 pm initially? I'm probably wrong. With sectionals being today, I never really paid attention to it.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

imwi

Quote from: Ghetto on February 18, 2023, 09:45:09 PMI thought I saw 1 pm initially? I'm probably wrong. With sectionals being today, I never really paid attention to it.

Last week was an afternoon start, pretty sure this one was always 7.  And yep, you missed a good one

wrestlemania

Big win over ranked opponent. Ends a frustrating dual season on positive note and Badgers will finish .500 at 8-8. Hopefully they can do better in postseason with a rested, healthy Gomez.