Packers vs Bears with #1 seed for Pack on the line!

Started by The Last Ride, December 29, 2020, 07:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Last Ride

Packers playing very well at the right time going into playoffs. Game against Bears is another playoff game really with home field advantage on the line. Pettine had good game plan lining their D ends up wide and contained Henry. He is calling a more aggressive game now.. AJ Dillion could be important in cold games at Lambeau. If TE Josiah Deguara comes back next year after injury the 2020 draft class looks really good other than the first round pick and the jury is out on that for now.
Recent daft picks and undrafted players making a big difference lately .

Darnell Savage Jr
Rashan Gary
Krys Barnes
Kamal Martin
AJ Dillon
Jon Runyan

As versatile as the packers are on the OL being able move players around, the Packers are a better line when Cory Linsley is at Center. IMO

What a great way to end the regular season Packers vs Bears with HFA on the line for the Packers!

Points Against Rank for last 4 Bears opponents:

Lions - 32

Texans - 26

Jaguars - 31

Vikings - 28

That's some terrible defenses.

Packers at 15th is by far the best defense they have played.
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

littleguy301

Bears I believe will show up and play well. Toss out the previous stats and give me a good old fashion NFC north black and blue style game!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Ghetto

Packers by 14 or more.

I am rarely this optimistic, but the Packers absolutely stifled the Titans, who are better at almost every position on offense. Fingers crossed, but this seems like a no-brainer to me.

Rashan Gary will have 2 sacks in this game, and the pressure will lead to a pick six.

LG- Even if it's in Rhinelander, it's an ice cream bet.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

The Last Ride

Quote from: Ghetto on December 29, 2020, 07:36:11 PM
Packers by 14 or more.

I am rarely this optimistic, but the Packers absolutely stifled the Titans, who are better at almost every position on offense. Fingers crossed, but this seems like a no-brainer to me.

Rashan Gary will have 2 sacks in this game, and the pressure will lead to a pick six.

LG- Even if it's in Rhinelander, it's an ice cream bet.

Ghetto,
I'm feeling the same about this game. Go get it. Then win two at home and Superb Owl....  :o  :o :o :o :o :o

– Yoda

bigG

I agree with LG. This might be a little more black and blue. Last time we played, Chicago's D was hurting, missing their two best. Better get ready for war.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Ghetto

bigG

Some mean hitting in that game. My wife said "they look like they're playing it safe." I'm like, you watching the same game?
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

bigoil

Not sure if it is the no fans but the pops sure were loud yesterday!!

Ghetto

Are they doing that mixing of the best vs. worst this year, or is it a straight 8 team bracket? From what I've seen, it's simple this year.

We will likely host Tampa Bay in round two. Can't wait.

Houndhead

Quote from: Ghetto on January 05, 2021, 10:24:39 AM
Are they doing that mixing of the best vs. worst this year, or is it a straight 8 team bracket? From what I've seen, it's simple this year.

Lowest seeded team comes to GB.

The Last Ride

Quote from: Houndhead on January 06, 2021, 07:14:23 AM

Lowest seeded team comes to GB.

If all the favorites win this weekend Tampa will come to Lambeau they will be the lowest seed. . But Washington, Rams, and Bears do have very good D lines that can cause issues. Just no a lot of fire power on the offensive side of the ball. 

– Yoda

littleguy301

well, one will not know until after the weekend. Tampa can stink it up at times and play like animals at other times.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Houndhead

I think that the Rams with Goff have the best chance of winning. That is also who I would least like to face.