Cottage Grove Minnesota positions...

Started by TomM, May 16, 2019, 09:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

Viewer submitted....

Dear Wrestling Coach,
I'm writing you today in the hopes that you can help to spread the word about an opening for leadership in our wrestling community.   Our East Ridge High School wrestling program is seeking a Head Coach and coaching team, to begin immediately for the upcoming summer and beyond.  The East Ridge community is a strong one.  My family has been part of this wrestling program since it's' beginning, just 10 years ago – when my son was just 4 years old.   We are looking for someone to rebuild our wrestling community.  We found great success last year as wrestlers, and we'd like to continue to see the boys grow and mature. 
We have a small and determined group of families at East Ridge, from the youth – through the high school, determined to support our new coach, our team, and our community.  We believe in our program, and our boys. 

I myself had both my son, and my daughter involved in the high school program last year, a wrestler and a team manager.  When I look back on the season and realize the bond that was created between my children, I am grateful.  The development of the athletes, is one thing, a very real part of wrestling.  But, the development of the person is the greatest part of the sport.   We would like to see a coach who believes in coaching the whole athlete; mind, body, and spirit. 
I am confident that our wrestling community – the parents and families of the student athletes will support our coach, and help to rebuild our program.  Below is the posting.  I would really appreciate your help in finding our new coach. 

If you have questions, I can be reached by email and/or cell phone at any time.   Thank you in advance for your support of student athletes, and wrestling families, everywhere – including at our beloved East Ridge, Woodbury,

Kindly,
Tonya Holt
tandtholt@msn.com
612-743-8934

https://www.applitrack.com/sowashco/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Athletics%2FActivities&AppliTrackJobId=8675&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1&fbclid=IwAR0hKVdMoMoqgNeRwagbmqqllenPLK6Lcs2-VPkWAGn6tI3AfCWu9WneA7Y

EAST RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
HEAD COACH POSTING: WRESTLING

TITLE: VARSITY HEAD COACH – WRESTLING

QUALIFICATIONS: 
East Ridge High School is seeking a dynamic, highly qualified candidate to serve as Varsity Head Wrestling Coach.  Candidates are desired to have successful high school and/or collegiate level head coaching experience, and related successful experiences in educational leadership. Candidates should be experienced in building a comprehensive program, developing staff, and managing diverse program-wide elements in accordance with the East Ridge mission and vision.  Finally, all candidates should have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and the commitment to develop and maintain positive relationships between the Raptors Wrestling program and the local community.  A valid Minnesota coaching certificate (or alternative qualifications) is required.

REPORTS TO:
East Ridge High School Athletics/Activities Director, who provides overall job objectives and observes performance in conjunction with the High School Principal.

JOB GOALS:
To instruct student-athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training necessary for them to realize individual and team success.  Concurrently, student-athletes shall receive instruction that will lead to the formulation of moral values, pride in accomplishment, acceptable social behavior, self-discipline and confidence.  Coach shall demonstrate substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport as well as successfully establish positive relationships with all stakeholders.

HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online at www.sowashco.org  – click on employment.   Applicants are to submit a letter of intent, a resume of related experiences, three letters of recommendation, and a list of at least 3 personal references.  Questions can be directed to Sara Palodichuk, Activities Director at 651-425-2348. 

DEADLINE:
Posting will remain open until filled.

EAST RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS

MISSION

The mission of East Ridge Activities is to passionately serve the Raptor community with student-centered activities programming.  We aim to support the strategic plans and initiatives of District 833, while maintaining a clear focus on establishing an identity and tradition of excellence at ERHS.

VISION

The East Ridge Activities Department is a dynamic community asset.  As the most visible and accessible representatives of ERHS, our activities generate tremendous pride among students, staff, parents and community.   Raptor Activities are innovative and grounded in fundamentals, featuring participants who are fierce and respectful competitors.    We are committed to developing a winning legacy with integrity.
Wrestling- Head Coach - Frontline Recruitment
Frontline Recruiting and Hiring, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions.
applitrack.com

https://www.applitrack.com/sowashco/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Athletics%2FActivities&AppliTrackJobId=8675&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1&fbclid=IwAR0EoiV9LLsLWjCChiDLi_wUlJZHFic0R8Ob_Nm8l6RyG9y1ZLySzExkyiM
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"