Weird display of this forum...

Started by imnofish, May 28, 2014, 11:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

It looks all narrow to me, aligned on the left side of the page.  This just started a little bit ago.  Anyone else experiencing this?
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Greco

I know that the majority of this forum leans to the left, but this is getting ridiculous  ;)

imnofish

Quote from: Greco on May 28, 2014, 11:15:56 AM
I know that the majority of this forum leans to the left, but this is getting ridiculous  ;)

Funny!  Are you seeing this too, then?
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Greco

Quote from: imnofish on May 28, 2014, 11:30:14 AM

Yes, started right after I created the Wrestling Only Forum poll. Uh oh. I hope I didn't cause this. I shouldn't be able to by just creating a poll. I may have triggered a bug in the forum software.

imnofish

Quote from: Greco on May 28, 2014, 11:47:50 AM
Quote from: imnofish on May 28, 2014, 11:30:14 AM

Yes, started right after I created the Wrestling Only Forum poll. Uh oh. I hope I didn't cause this. I shouldn't be able to by just creating a poll. I may have triggered a bug in the forum software.

Well, at least everything is lined up on the left.   ;D