Trucks at Eldora

Started by Todd, July 24, 2013, 06:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd

The Nascar Trucks are at Eldora Speedway tonight, a dirt track. Pretty historic and great watching heat races and racing on dirt!!  Very cool.
"This page intentionally left blank".

dad 2 5

that was fun. Sauter should have had a big night. too bad. I see Travis is getting a start at Iowa in a Nationwide ride.

stp

Hello from St Paris Ohio!    I'm about 45 minutes away from Eldora.    It's amazing the amount of $$$ smoke has spent on Eldora.    

Just the road trip there can be an adventure!   It really is in the middle of farm land.

As for the truck race - it was no doubt fun!  

*Only change I'd like to see is the 3400 pound min. weight restriction to be lowered when they race on dirt.

NASCAR can be boring.  Racing again on dirt is an exciting change from the paved mile and a half "cookie cutter" tracks.

From Milwaukee to St Paris.

dad 2 5

couple interesting things on the truck schedule:
Gateway is back on it and
10    Wednesday
Jul 23    Eldora Speedway
Rossburg, OH    
1800CarCash Mudsummer Classic    
.5 mi    
75 MILES    
150 Laps    

Todd

Quote from: stp on November 15, 2013, 05:11:33 PM
Hello from St Paris Ohio!    I'm about 45 minutes away from Eldora.    It's amazing the amount of $$$ smoke has spent on Eldora.    

Just the road trip there can be an adventure!   It really is in the middle of farm land.

As for the truck race - it was no doubt fun!  

*Only change I'd like to see is the 3400 pound min. weight restriction to be lowered when they race on dirt.

NASCAR can be boring.  Racing again on dirt is an exciting change from the paved mile and a half "cookie cutter" tracks.

That looks like a great place to skydive!
"This page intentionally left blank".