this weekend

Started by dad 2 5, January 07, 2011, 04:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dad 2 5

ASA Midwest Tour and the Madison Late Models open Madison International Speedway with practice on Saturday and racing on Sunday.

dad 2 5

looks to be 37 super lates on the pre-entry and not sure of the MIS lates

woody53

Looks like it will be a fun weekend at MIS, if the weather agrees. I am running my first race of the year down at Blackhawk Farms Raceway, on Sunday. New decals on the car for the first time in 20 years. ;D
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

dad 2 5

Rich, Hope you have a good and safe run this weekend!

woody53

Qualified in the rain. What a blast. The race was dry and I was able to pull out class win number 43.

dad 2 5

Great job Rich!

MIS was rained out. Moved to this Saturday! Hopefully the 30 plus super lates and 20 plus late models return to the Fastest Half Mile in the State of Wisconsin.

dad 2 5

LOTS of racing this weekend. Saturday the Dells have Super Lates; Sunday Slinger and MIS; Monday Golden Sands has Super Lates and Mid Am's and there are a bunch of other great local shows. How you get out and watch some good racing.

woody53

I won't be running this weekend as economics won't allow it. However, I will be down at Blackhawk Farms Raceway to help everyone who is racing.

dad 2 5

Big 8, Mid AM, ASA trucks and fireworks this Friday at Madison International Speedway!

dad 2 5

due to the dry ground fireworks are postponed and Mid Am moved but Big 8, ASA trucks and vintage still on.

dad 2 5

Super lates!
Mid Am!
Fireworks!
All at MIS on Friday night!
Should be a great night of racing and fun

dad 2 5

LaX speedway this weekend for Fest.
Lots of good supers, big 8, & mid am cars. Cole finish the WI race season!

woody53

Racing this weekend down at Blackhawk Farms Raceway. Chicagoland Sports car clubs, "That Looong Race". I will be competing in two races. ITD on Saturday and then HP on Sunday. Both 100 milers.

woody53

Won ITD on Saturday and took second today in HP. Great way to finish off a frustrating year.

dad 2 5

Opening weekend of racing at Rockford. Sunday you can see the Big 8 and Mid AM series in action!