WIAA Winter Sport Guidelines

Started by CoachA, October 09, 2020, 01:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MNbadger

Quote from: wrastle63 on October 26, 2020, 07:02:43 AM
Quote from: MNbadger on October 26, 2020, 06:42:02 AM
" Like usual speaking down to people and adding nothing to the conversation. Great work."
And the post I was responding to did?!?!?
As far as the "maturity" issue, you missed the irony.....it was in response to someone regularly name calls in their posts.
Infinitely more than your post. The thread is about WIAA and winter sports. You don't have to agree with Ram but at least he's talking about the sport. If you want to talk grammar and conventions start a thread. I'm sure you'll have lots of friends join you.  ::) You and BackwardsHat can critique everyone's grammar. It'll be lots of fun and help out sport!
whuit iou bnm?
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

MNbadger

Quote from: wrastle63 on October 26, 2020, 07:02:43 AM
Quote from: MNbadger on October 26, 2020, 06:42:02 AM
" Like usual speaking down to people and adding nothing to the conversation. Great work."
And the post I was responding to did?!?!?
As far as the "maturity" issue, you missed the irony.....it was in response to someone regularly name calls in their posts.
Infinitely more than your post. The thread is about WIAA and winter sports. You don't have to agree with Ram but at least he's talking about the sport. If you want to talk grammar and conventions start a thread. I'm sure you'll have lots of friends join you.  ::) You and BackwardsHat can critique everyone's grammar. It'll be lots of fun and help out sport! And similar to Ramjet, one gets this sense that you too think you care more or do more in regard to our sport than anyone else..........
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

bigG

Quote from: imwi on October 26, 2020, 03:37:43 PM
Maggie ain't dead!  I think he just posts after a few PBRs and usually it's about taking some bet to take to the bank. He's posted in the last month or so.  Now that is one cryptic poster there but I'm not sure it's grammar related

I hear ya. I look forward to his sure bets in the football thread. Never bet against Maggie. Just don't always trust his picks. ;) Dude's legend up in here. Better not poke too much fun, or he'll hop in the Hersepres and come kick my tail.

Sorry, I'm off topic. Didn't mean to offend the "stay on subject or die" thread police, either. My bad.

So, most don't know but Maggie is on the WIAA board, so send all complaints his way. :)
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.