Big Ten Championships

Started by MatMom, November 27, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatMom

Just got my tickets to watch the Big Ten Championships at Minnesota.  Tickets go on sale to the general public on Thursday!  :)

Numbers

Quote from: MatMom on November 27, 2018, 01:54:18 PM
Just got my tickets to watch the Big Ten Championships at Minnesota.  Tickets go on sale to the general public on Thursday!  :)
I don't think Badger season ticket holders were asked to purchase Big Ten tickets in a Wisconsin section.

wrastle63

MatMom

I got my tickets through a Minnesota season ticket holder.  I was told they are not selling school specific sections and tickets go on sale to the General Public on Thursday.

Rat

do they have a venue picked out yet?

Rat

I just found out they are at the Williams field house. I was hoping for a better place the that old barn.Why cant they just have it at the Kohl center every year? ;D

TomM

Quote from: Rat on November 29, 2018, 02:16:41 PM
I just found out they are at the Williams field house. I was hoping for a better place the that old barn.Why cant they just have it at the Kohl center every year? ;D

Enjoyed watching Big Ten in Williams Arena a number of years ago. Not a bad seat in the house! They put in an elevated 'stage' for the mats. I liked it.
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Rat

That sounds great Tom glad to hear from someone with knowledge about old Williams.