Novice Goodwill Duals Team - email bounce back

Started by BlackandGold, May 05, 2014, 01:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackandGold

Wondering if anyone else had a similar issue?

Following the instructions from the flyer that was handed out for the Novice Goodwill Duals Team...sent email to address listed, but it bounced back and said invalid email.

I then went to the WWF Site (Directors page) http://www.wiwrestlingfederation.com/page/show/984363-board-of-directors and used their web form to send Mel an email...just not sure if those emails are looked at frequently.

TriD

Novice place winners...
Yes, it was identified after this weekend that my old email link that was communicated on the Goodwill Duals informational flier is no longer active within the new WWF system.  My apologies for the unexpected confusion. 

With the new system, you are able to email me the requested information by accessing the WWF web site (www.wiwrestlingfederation.com).  My email link in under ORGANIZATION ---DIRECTORS--- then scroll to my email link. 

I have received those that have sent this way since the this weekend.

As stated on the informational sheet, I will respond to team members once the deadline has surpassed and the roster is complete.  I will send a mass communication as opposed to sending multiple individual responses out.  This will allow for some needed time for work and family for a few days...

Thank you for your understanding.
Mel Dow
WWF Kids Director