Midlands, Dec 29-30th.

Started by leg turk, December 11, 2017, 09:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

I predict Barry has Evan stay home.

bkraus

Strive for Perfection

wrastle63

Just looked at the Flo preliminary entries looks to be a very promising tourney for the Badgers. Looks like 7/10 weights will be top 8 seeds.

wrastle63

Quote from: thedecider on December 14, 2017, 05:14:42 PM
Quote from: wrastle63 on December 14, 2017, 03:15:30 PM
Just looked at the Flo preliminary entries looks to be a very promising tourney for the Badgers. Looks like 7/10 weights will be top 8 seeds.

Sounds like a down year for the Midlands...
Same teams as last year. Badgers have 7 wrestlers who have started the year very good. Sucks that some people have no clue..... 

bigG

We do have nice depth. Guys I find easy to cheer for, too.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

wrastle63

Anyone hear who the Badgers will be sending? I am hoping they send the A team along with guys like Konrath, Hilger, etc. as unnatched. Would love to see how those guys match up with starters from other teams.

leg turk

Quote from: wrastle63 on December 21, 2017, 10:50:32 AM
Anyone hear who the Badgers will be sending? I am hoping they send the A team along with guys like Konrath, Hilger, etc. as unnatched. Would love to see how those guys match up with starters from other teams.

That's top secret info.

Barou

Quote from: leg turk on December 21, 2017, 11:01:58 AM
Quote from: wrastle63 on December 21, 2017, 10:50:32 AM

That's top secret info.

LOL.  Yep, keeping all that information close to the vest. 
JHI Mafia

Gopher

Yea because it's the job of College wrestling coaches to come on the forum or any Social Media to give you an update of the lineup they will be sending to a tournament a week out.  Maybe they should ask your permission first?  In what world does any team release a starting lineup a week before they compete?   Do you know the exact starting lineup the Badgers will use for the Bowl game against Miami?  If not you better get to those forums and cry to high heaven.  Some of you must wake up every morning just hoping that you will find ways to have a miserable day.

leg turk

Lol.... Nope, I would just like a little interaction with the fanbase to get us fired up about Wisconsin wrestling.  Just anything to promote it!  Go Badgers!

wrastle63

Anyone know when the preseeds come out? Or the brackets

stbird

Has Wisconsin released their entrees yet?  I see Penn State did for the Southern Scuffle and I also saw Iowa's list of unattached wrestlers on Flo who are wrestling at Midlands.  At 197 Iowa has entered Downey, Warner, and Wilke!  Holy smokes!     

wrastle63

Quote from: stbird on December 26, 2017, 01:13:57 PM
Has Wisconsin released their entrees yet?  I see Penn State did for the Southern Scuffle and I also saw Iowa's list of unattached wrestlers on Flo who are wrestling at Midlands.  At 197 Iowa has entered Downey, Warner, and Wilke!  Holy smokes!     
That is a list of what flo thinks Iowa will send. Covaciu was also on that list.

bigG

"Has Wisconsin released their entrees yet?"

I believe veal piccata , salmon almondine and pasta bolognese. Sorry, I had to.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.