Tyler Graff

Started by theunionchair, March 20, 2014, 12:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vsmf2010

Quote from: billymurphy on March 21, 2014, 10:25:03 PM
Beating Ramos is the most important thing in the world.
I learned that from watching Karate Kid. 
Sweep the leg!

Briopiate

How ever it comes out, I hope Tyler goes after him early and often. Just don't let it come down to a riding point or a last second defensive takedown by the pusher king.

bigoil

Quote from: vsmf2010 on March 21, 2014, 10:52:43 PM
Quote from: billymurphy on March 21, 2014, 10:25:03 PM
Beating Ramos is the most important thing in the world.
I learned that from watching Karate Kid. 
Sweep the leg!

Good one, though Iowa had one of the best (besides karate kid) in Mocco.

leg turk

Graff wins this one tonight. 

dman

Nothing sweeter than watching Graff beat the stare of Stallramos!!  And then can't wait to see their little troll coach jump around whining like an idiot!

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

It's time to shine, Tyler Graff.  Enjoy the moment and take control right from the start.
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

aarons23

Quote from: dman on March 22, 2014, 10:10:27 AM
Nothing sweeter than watching Graff beat the stare of Stallramos!!  And then can't wait to see their little troll coach jump around whining like an idiot!

It's funny you call him a little troll.....my kid went to a camp with him when he was nine or ten and while inappropriate term9 around one night he asked a Brands why he was an angry little troll.  My sons buddies still laugh about it.   ;D
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Dale Einerson

At Big10s it was quite humorous watching the Iowa fans choke on the reality of Ryan Taylor's 3rd place celebration (over Clark of Iowa) essentially being a long impression of Brand's celebration following a day earlier Iowa over Wisconsin win...

Iowa fans didn't like it one bit, and while Ryan Taylor's was downright hilarious, I am relatively confident Barry and company told Ryan how awesome it was; to stop imitating Iowa...

woody53

Quote from: Dale Einerson on March 22, 2014, 05:30:24 PM
At Big10s it was quite humorous watching the Iowa fans choke on the reality of Ryan Taylor's 3rd place celebration (over Clark of Iowa) essentially being a long impression of Brand's celebration following a day earlier Iowa over Wisconsin win...

Iowa fans didn't like it one bit, and while Ryan Taylor's was downright hilarious, I am relatively confident Barry and company told Ryan how awesome it was; to stop imitating Iowa...
And that is why we understand what is going on !
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

MarkK

hoping Graff puts another W on the stand tonight.   We're watching and hoping for you.
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

woody53

Wow ! To loss  that way. Wow !

Brett Favre - R.I.P.

unfortunately, Cant argue with the call, Dang it. Feel bad for Tyler. great young man

woody53

Daring move. Right or wrong, Thank you Tyler for taking UW Wrestling to another level!

Harris

Thank you Tyler Graff for being the ultimate competitor over the past 5 years.  When others jumped ship, you chose to stay and fight.  For that you have my utmost respect and admiration.  Although you did not win tonight, you already won when you chose to stay.  From all of us at Badger nation, I thank you and will miss your determination and fight.  You are a great role model and leader for the younger wrestlers on your team and throughout the state.  Well done!  You will be missed.  Without you, I don't know where the Badger wrestling team would be right now.  You were the rock that helped steady the team in the middle of a storm.  

woody53